Thank you all for helping me get into 5th place!! But please keep voting to keep me there! Just click on the link from the previous post, and you will get all of the details. Thank you all so much!!
I had the pleasure of photographing the Lewis family in Daytona Beach a few weeks ago. All from Texas, they decided to take a trip to Florida and do some of the fun things Orlando has to offer (including getting the photo taken!) Even though it threatened rain, we made it quick and came back with some great shots!
I was nominated for the second year in a row (hooray!) as one of Orlando’s Best photographers! I am so honored, and blessed to have such great clients and friends that consider me the way they do. All of your responses have been incredible – Thank you so much!!
But just like last year, you have to vote!! So please take the time and vote for me by clicking here:
You have to enter your email address, and they will send you a confirmation link that you must click on for your vote to count! (Or, at least that’s what you had to do last year!)
Currently I am in 14th Place. WOOHOO!! Thank you all so much, I really appreciate all of you support! I couldn’t have done it without you!
Hi Everyone!! Please Please PLEASE keep voting!! I am currently in 3rd place for Orlando’s Best Photographer, and would love to stay there! So please vote for me if you haven’t already at:
For all of you that have already voted, thank you so much!! This means so much to me! I am honored to have so many friends and clients think of me as they do. I love you all!!
Please check my previous posts for info about voting. Thanks!
1) I like fat animals, especially birds.
2) I always have to put a whole dollar amount of gas in my car. If I go over by 1 cent, I go up to the next dollar.
3) I have a deranged cat that attacks me randomly throughout the day.
4) I love Japanese food. I could really eat it all the time.
5) I loath mayonnaise. It makes me want to gag.
6) I don’t like it when people say “Photography? That’s your job? Really??” YES! I LOVE what I do!! It’s so much fun!
7) I am a COACH-aholic. Purses make me happy.
8) I’ve always lived in Florida, but love to travel *San Fran in August – WOOHOO!*
9) I don’t like to be in the car for more than an hour. I’d rather fly.
10) My name is Ashley & my husband’s is Zachary. A to Z!!